Meaningful University-Community Partnerships: Advancing critical, action-oriented research for social justice
This presentation will address the theoretical foundations of community-based research as a tool for social justice before sharing examples of projects that illustrate the creation and maintenance of meaningful partnerships.
- Dr. Ana Antunes, Gender Studies
- Dr. Adrienne Cachelin, Environmental and Sustainability Studies
- Kim Yapias, Community Research Collaborative
Event Format: On Demand
- Research Collaboration & Communication
- Social Justice & Ethics in Research