- Name of higher education affiliation in the state of Utah
- Type of session: poster, oral, or performance
- Mentor information: Name, email, and institutional affiliation.
- Additional co-presenter names
Agree to the following statement: My faculty research mentor/s has/have approved this abstract for submission. If my faculty mentor is not a co-author, I understand that I am responsible for forwarding ALL UCUR-related emails to my faculty mentor. I will be in regular communication with my faculty mentor about my project and UCUR submission.
- Any undergraduate researcher from Utah higher education institutions are welcome to present at UCUR.
- (For University of Utah scholars funded by the Office of Undergraduate Research or seeking a research designation: UCUR 2023 will replace the spring Undergraduate Research Symposium (URS) and presenting at it will fulfill UROP and URSD requirements).
- 450 words maximum.
- References are allowed within abstracts, but are not required.
- The Reference list does not count towards the word limit.
- If including images and/or figures, limit them to no more than one page in addition to the abstract text.
View for the OUR Undergraduate Research Education Series workshops:
UCUR is closed for Submissions.