On this page, you will find upcoming deadlines, useful tools, and other resources to help you make the most out of your UROP Award.
- Timecards are always due the last day of the pay period at 12:00pm unless the pay period ends during a weekend or holiday (in which case the due date will fall on the Friday before, still at 12:00pm). All UROP Timecard deadlines can be found on our calendar.
- Entered time must be rounded to the nearest quarter-hour.
- You cannot record more than 8.00 hours in a day or 19.00 hours in a week.
- Timecards submitted after the deadline will always be considered late and may be processed and paid in the next pay period.
- Submission of two late or missing UROP Timecards will result in immediate termination.
- If you submit a timecard in error, you should resubmit a new timecard to override the previous submission.
Please download and use our logo and use the following wording:
"This work was supported by funding from the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program at the University of Utah awarded to [your name here]."
If at any point you are unable to adhere to the policies of the UROP Acceptance Contract, have questions about your award or our other programs, or have exciting presentation or publication opportunities to share, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Research immediately.
Undergraduate Research Leaders
Our Leaders are all undergraduate students with research and OUR Program experience. They hold office hours, present at OUR events, and facilitate events with OUR students.