Please read the following very carefully.
Abstract submissions must:
- State the central research question and the purpose of the research.
- Provide a brief discussion of the research methodology.
- State conclusions and significance.
- Be well organized.
Other formatting guidelines:
- Abstracts should be no more than 450 words in length.
- References are allowed within abstracts, but are not required. The Reference list does not count towards the word limit.
- If including images and/or figures, limit them to no more than one page in addition to the abstract text.
For all presentation submissions, be prepared to supply the following information:
- Please indicate your university affiliation under ‘Conference Track’.
- Please indicate which type of session you would like to present (poster, oral, or fine arts).
- Please provide your abstract in .pdf format under ‘Submission File’.
- Please provide the name and e-mail address for each faculty mentor and co-author.
- UVU students, please provide an IRB approval number in your abstract where applicable.
- You will be asked to agree to the following statement: My faculty research mentor/s has/have approved this abstract for submission. If my faculty mentor is not a co-author, I understand that I am responsible for forwarding ALL UCUR-related emails to her/him. Please be in regular communication with your faculty mentor about your project and UCUR submission.
For more information about UCUR presentation guidelines, click here.