UROP PAYROLL INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete online time card and submit by due date announced in email.
- Don’t save up time cards, submit them when they are due.
- If you haven’t submitted a time card for three pay periods in a row, you will be terminated from the program and forfeit the funds awarded to you unless you seek advising from Jill Baeder or Rachel Hayes-Harb.
- If you are working more than one job on campus, it is important that the hours you turn in for both jobs DON’T exceed eight hours in any one day. As part-time employees, it is recommended to work no more than 19 hours in any week.
- If you miss the deadline, your time card will be held until the next pay period two weeks later.
- If you have zero hours to report, you do not need to submit a time card.
- IF UROP IS YOUR ONLY JOB ON CAMPUS, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT YOUR HOURS ONLINE IN KRONOS AS WELL AS SUBMIT THE ONLINE TIME CARD.
- IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER JOB ON CAMPUS DO NOT ENTER UROP HOURS IN KRONOS.
- Due to strict regulations, work study students aren’t allowed to turn in ANY late time cards or work over 20 hours in one week.
PAYROLL TIME CARD