Resources for Mentors
Updates from & to the Office
- Join the OUR Faculty/Staff List-serv
- Post a research opportunity for students to work with you.
- Share faculty-student publications and presentations to be broadly shared
- Undergraduate Studies
- Request a Presentation
- On demand content from the OUR Educational Series (URES) to use for classes / share with mentees.
- Martha Bradley Evans Center for Teaching Excellence
- Mentor Certification (REd)
- OUR Education Series: Mentoring Resources
OUR Funding Opportunities for Faculty-Student collaborations
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Summer Program for Undergraduate Research (SPUR)
- Travel & Small Grants
- Stat Lab for Research Collaborations in Medicine
Partner with the Office
- Applying for grants. Are you working on a grant? Learn more about the support for grant applicants from the Office of Undergraduate Research.
- OUR Programs Partnership
- Summer Program Partnership
Updates for Faculty
- Hiring and Onboarding Undergraduate researchers
- Field research. Conducting field research with an undergraduate? Follow the U’s Risk and Insurance Services Field Trip Guidelines (requires U login to access).
- Remote Mentoring: Remote Undergraduate Research Mentoring
- Expectations Agreement. Discuss expectations with your mentee using our collaboration agreement template.
- Resources from the Office of the Vice President for Research