Hosted by Utah State University in Logan, UT
February 7, 2020
Submit Abstract here: http://ucur.usu.edu/
- Abstracts accepted September 1 – November 1, 2019.
- Abstracts are usually 250-300 words in length. They should be no longer than 450 words
- Projects must be mentored by a faculty mentor
- Research projects may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations, or performing/visual arts presentations
Dates and Deadlines
- Submission Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: November 25, 2019
- Registration Opens: November 25, 2019
- Registration Deadline: January 8, 2020
- Conference: February 7, 2020
We were delighted to host the 2016 Utah Conference on Undergraduate Research on February 19, 2016! The Office of Undergraduate Research at the University of Utah welcomed undergraduate student researchers from all over the state of Utah to participate in UCUR 2016.