- Establishing trusting and collaborative relationships with teachers, other school staff, and families participating in research studies
- Preparation of materials and staff for school visits
- Utilizing a structured protocol to lead classroom activities for skin cancer prevention and collect survey data from students
- Documenting activities and outcomes in appropriate databases
- Compiling reports summarizing study progress
- Attending team meetings to discuss progress, successes, and challenges
- Participating in ongoing training to maintain fidelity to protocols and other research required training
- Other duties as assigned
Our research team led by Dr. Yelena Wu at Huntsman Cancer Institute is hiring a part-time Research Assistant/Analyst to support the delivery and evaluation of a skin cancer prevention intervention in high schools throughout Utah.
This is open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
For more information and to apply, please view the job posting: https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/134570